LGSA members are from local authorities within the State and the varied backgrounds of our members ensure a high standard of care for all our Australian major assets, ensuring a healthy future for our transportation and public infrastructure.
Supervisory Officers oversee and are involved with the construction, development and maintenance of roads, drainage, reserves, reticulation, machinery and workshops, water management, waste and recycling.
Aims and objectives of LGSA
- keep members informed about issues, techniques, new products, etc.
- promote co-operation, mutual assistance and good friendship
- provide training and scholarship opportunities
- provide a strong foundation for continued maintenance and development of assets
- provide course content for training programs
- advise training institutions
- foster inter-relations with other Associations
- maintain and conduct itself as a non-political, non-industrial, non-profit organisation.
Silver & N.A.G.A Sponsor
Golf Major Sponsor
Golf Buggies Sponsor
Golf Drinks Sponsor
Casino Royale Drinks Sponsor
Lunch Day One Sponsor
2019 Conference Exhibitors